Searching...

LET ME LIVE


·       ·         Something about human feel and pain...
s
  I  Between the smiles and the tears there's an endless pit of pain that has never went away. No matter where I go, who I'm with, who I see, or what I do, it's all that ever exists deep down inside of me. Sometimes it seems as if the World is only spinning when there's nothing left to feel anymore... When all hope is gone. I try to convince myself to think that there's some other way to get around feeling like this quite often..and people always say "it'll get better" but what about when you've waited and nothing's ever gotten better?Where do you go from there? I've seen things and I've heard things a person should never hear or see. And somehow it all adds up to a big heavy weight in your mind and on your chest that you can never seem to push away or let go. No matter how much you wish you could have been somewhere else all those times, you still ended up being in the middle. It seems the more I try the more pain that I have to bare. The more I care the more people walk over me. The more I talk the more people don't hear me. The more I see the less people see of me. The more I act like things don't bug me the more people hurt me. I'm tired of being nothing yet I'm not quite sure I deserve to be something. How can it be that someone could feel so empty, so hopeless that they don't know how to be normal anymore? I feel as if I'm the only person in the world who is this out of place. How can there be so many people who exist on this planet who are worth so much more and then someone like me existing who's so small and not worth much?????